PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTMENTS, JOINT VENTURES AND STRATEGIC ALLIANCES
Following is a variety of private equity investments, joint ventures and strategic alliances in which JLP’s partners have provided legal representation.
- Representation of an international media company in its investment in Hulu, LLC, an online video service offering TV shows, movies and other content from its media partners.
- Representation of the buyer of a preferred equity investment in NBA China, a subsidiary of the National Basketball Association formed for the purpose of developing and utilizing the NBA’s intellectual property and related assets in China.
- The establishment of an Argentina film production company through a joint venture between an international media company and Patagonik Film Group.
- The acquisition by private equity fund Laurel Crown Capital of a minority investment in Harley Marine Services, a major provider of transport, towing and other port services in the U.S.
- The establishment of a new co-branded credit card program among an international media company, Chase Bank and Visa.
- A long-term advertising placement agency agreement between Starcom Worldwide and an international media company.
- Media sponsorship, consumer product manufacturing and technology licensing transactions with Verizon, Kodak, UPS, Office Max and Kellogg.
- Online marketing and promotional transactions with AOL, Yahoo!, The Rosie O’Donnell Show, McDonald’s and The Gap.
Juzwiak & Lee Partners, LLP
12240 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 101
Studio City, California 91604
Telephone: (818) 358-3400
Facsimile: (818) 691-0589
Disclaimer | © Juzwiak & Lee Partners, LLP